Updated on October 28, 2020
LIST OF MOH ADMITTING HOSPITALS FOR COVID-19
This is the list of MOH ADMITTING HOSPITALS for ‘PUI nCoV & Confirmed nCoV’
(PUI is Person Under Investigation). These hospitals have appropriate and adequate isolation facilities with a core team of health workers trained in managing patients with nCoV. Get help if you have COVID-19 symptoms by going to the nearest hospital for further examination and/or treatment. You can assess your risk by doing an online self-assessment.
- Hospital Tuanku Fauziah, Kangar, PERLIS Tel: 04-9738000
- Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah, Alor Setar, KEDAH Tel: 04-7406233
- Hospital Sultanah Maliha, Langkawi, KEDAH Tel: 04-9663333
- Hospital Kulim, KEDAH Tel: 04-4272733
- Hospital Pulau Pinang, PENANG Tel: 04-2225333
- Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun, Ipoh, PERAK Tel: 05-2085000
- Hospital Sungai Buloh, SELANGOR Tel: 03-61454333
- Hospital Kuala Lumpur, WP Tel: 03-26155555
- Hospital Tuanku Jaffar, Seremban, NEGERI SEMBILAN Tel: 06-7684000
- Hospital Melaka, MELAKA Tel: 06-2892344
- Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru, JOHOR Tel: 07-2231666
- Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Kuantan, PAHANG Tel: 09-5133333
- Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah, Kuala Terengganu, TERENGGANU Tel: 09-6212121
- Hospital Raja Perempuan Zainab II, Kota Bahru, KELANTAN Tel: 097452000
- Hospital Sultan Ismail Petra, Kuala Krai, KELANTAN Tel: 099611666
- Hospital Tumpat, KELANTAN Tel: 097263000
- Hospital Queen Elizabeth I, Kota Kinabalu, SABAH Tel: 088-517555
- Hospital Duchess of Kent, Sandakan, SABAH Tel: 089-248600
- Hospital Tawau, SABAH Tel: 089-983533
- Hospital Wanita dan Kanak Kanak Likas, SABAH Tel: 088-522600
- Hospital Lahad Datu, SABAH Tel: 089-895111
- Hospital Keningau, SABAH Tel: 087-313000
- Hospital Umum Sarawak, Kuching, SARAWAK Tel: 082-276666
- Hospital Miri, SARAWAK Tel: 085-420033
- Hospital Bintulu, SARAWAK Tel: 086-255899
- Hospital Sibu, SARAWAK Tel: 084-343333
- Hospital Labuan, WP LABUAN Tel: 087-423922
- Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya, WP Tel: 03-79494422
Download Teleme’s mobile app and chat with a specialist right now
Disclaimer. TELEME blog posts contains general information about health conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?