Updated on January 23, 2020
Hand Squeezing Ball Exercise
Indication for exercise
This exercise is useful for STRENGTHENING of hand flexor muscles
How to perform the exercise
(please consult and follow your physiotherapist instructions before doing the exercise)
- Place your hand with the palm facing up on a flat surface
- Put the ball at the centre of the palm
- Squeeze the ball gently, slowly and firmly until full clench
- Hold the clench for 5-10 seconds
- Release slowly
- Repeat for 10 repetitions twice daily or as directed by your therapist
Disclaimer. TELEME blog posts contain general information about health conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?