Meditation and Mindfulness for your Cancer Journey
During your cancer journey, it is good to wake up every morning to put yourself in a positive frame of mind. People who have a positive and confident attitude generally do better overcoming their disease.
Click to view MayoClinic video on 1-minute Meditation for living with Cancer
Practising mindfulness everyday helps to
- remind you about the wonderful second chance to life that you are having
- boost your body’s ability to heal and calm your mind
- picture and be grateful to the special people you have around you
- take deep breaths to relax your stress response
- focus on simple sounds and sights (such as birds or flowers) around you
- savour every meal by chewing and eating slower
- have more meaning during a simple morning or evening walk
Disclaimer. TELEME blog posts contains general information about health conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?