Updated on October 28, 2020
How to practice Personal Hygiene for COVID-19
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus by practising good personal hygiene
- Wash your hands regularly using soap and water for 20 seconds or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose the tissue immediately
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Avoid touching objects in public places such as door handles, banisters or lift buttons
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people
- Do not share your eating utensils, toothbrush or towel
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing
Click to view Dept Health HKSAG video on Maintain Good Hygiene (English)
Disclaimer. TELEME blog posts contains general information about health conditions and treatments. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?